Designed for curved scars under the breast (inframamary crease) resulting from breast lift (mastopexy) or breast reduction. They are also ideal for curved scars resulting from FTM top surgery,
Includes One Pair (2) 10.0 in x 4.1 in Anchors
Uses: Designed for use after breast reduction, breast reconstruction and breast enhancement
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Anchors are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Anchors offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars in the natural fold around the base of the breast and up the vertical scar. They can be worn under a post-op bra or a standard bra.
- NewGel+ Anchors work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and more conformable. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains two 10 inch x 4.1 inch (25.4 cm x 10.5 cm) breast anchors
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel)
Beige & Black Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing