For use on small scars resulting from liposuction, skin cancer, arthroscopic surgery, raised acne scars and other small scars. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
Includes Six 1" Dots
Uses: Acceptable for use on any small external scar including liposuction, skin cancer, arthroscopic, raised acne and other small scars. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Dots are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Dots offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars.
- NewGel+ Dots work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Clear backing is thinner and slightly more conformable than beige backing. Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains six 1 inch (2.5 cm) dots
Clear Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel)
Beige Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing