Lollypops are shaped to cover breast lift (mastopexy) or breast reduction scars that do not involve the crease below the breast. They will cover both circular scars around the areola as well as a vertical scar running from the areola down to the crease.
Includes One Pair (2) 6 ½ in x 2⅞ in Lollypops
Uses: Designed for use after vertical incision technique or short incision technique breast reduction, breast reconstruction and breast enhancement
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Lollypops are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Lollypops offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars around the perimeter of or on the areola and down the vertical incision line. They can be worn under a post-operational bra or a standard bra.
- NewGel+ Lollypops work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and more conformable. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains two 6 1/2 inch x 2 7/8 inch (16.4 cm x 7.2 cm) breast lollypops
Clear Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel)
Beige Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing