Scars resulting from burns, road rash, or shrapnel type of injuries often cover large areas of skin. This blanket is one of the largest silicone sheets you will find anywhere, and can cover either very large scars or cut to fit multiple scars.
Includes One 10" x 24" Silicone Blanket
Uses: Designed for use on large scars such as those caused by burns but can be cut and trimmed to fit any external scar. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Blankets are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Blankets offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars.
- NewGel+ Blankets work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and more conformable. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains one 10 inch x 24 inch (25.4 cm x 61.0 cm) blanket
Clear Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel)
Beige Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing