The Breast Kit is designed for "anchor" scars resulting from breast reduction, breast lift, or breast reconstruction surgery. This value pack combines one pair of areola circles and one pair of anchors at a lower price than purchasing each separately.
Includes One Pair (2) of Breast Anchors and One Pair (2) of Areola Circles per box
Uses: Designed for use after breast reduction, breast reconstruction and breast enhancement
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Breast Kit consists of a pair of NewGel+ Anchors and a pair of NewGel+ Areola Circles made with specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- The NewGel+ Breast Kit offers a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars in the natural fold around the base of the breast and up the vertical scar. They can be worn under a post-operational bra or a standard bra.
- NewGel+ Anchors and Areolas work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and slightly more conformable than beige backing.Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains two 10 inch x 4.1 inch (25.4 cm x 10.5 cm) breast anchors and two 2.875 inch (7.2 cm) areola circles
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel)
Beige & Black Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a beige polyurethane backing